Our Care Team is proud to offer dignified, holistic and loving care 24-hours a day. Our services and quality of care are backed by the mission and philosophy of the Carmelite Sisters. Learn more about our mission by visiting our About Us page.
Always Striving For Patient-Centered Care...
- Nurse-to-nurse or a nurse-to-family assessment of the residents’ individual needs will be conducted prior to admission.
- Upon admission, the care team will welcome your loved one and help them begin the important adjustment phase of their new home at St. Patrick’s Residence. Families are included in this phase and are always welcome to visit their loved one, participate in the religious and/or daily activities, ask questions or voice concerns to the care team.
- Skilled and intermediate care available.
- Personalized Restorative Programs are created and followed to promote maximum functioning of our residents.
- Specialized wound care.
- Holistic approach to pain management.
- End-of-Life Care is provided as part of the ministry of the Carmelite Sisters.
"St. Pat's provides amazing care! Our family feels very blessed that our loved one is here receiving kind, compassionate care!"
"My Mother was a resident and it truly became 'Mom's House.' The love and support she received as well as, we her family did, made all the difference. It helped all of us to adjust to such a life change. The Difference is Love. I have continued to volunteer here because I could never repay them for all they did for her and us."
To learn more about our services / admissions please complete the form on this page or call us today at (630) 753-1514.
We're Here to Help, Drop Us a Line
St. Patrick’s Residence Phone Directory:
Please select from the numbers below to request information, schedule a tour, career information, contact a resident and more.
Front Desk / Directions
Schedule Tour / Request Info / Admissions
Support / Donate / Volunteer
Levels of Care
Providing skilled nursing, personal care, respite and memory/dementia care.