Our Nursing Department is proud to offer 24-hours of dignified, holistic and loving care according to the Mission and Philosophy of the Carmelite Sisters for each resident entrusted to us. We have five units of 42 residents, for a total of 210 residents.
Care Based On Individual Need...
- Nurse-to-nurse or a nurse-to-family assessment of the residents’ individual needs will be conducted before admission.
- Upon admission to the facility unit, the nurse and CNA will welcome the new resident and help them begin the important adjustment phase of living at St. Patrick’s Residence. Families are included in this phase and are always welcome to visit their loved one, participate in the religious and/or daily activities, ask questions or voice concerns to the nursing staff.
- Skilled and intermediate care units are available.
- Restorative programs are created and followed to promote maximum functioning of our residents.
- Specialized wound care is given as ordered if needed.
- Pain management is incorporated into the holistic care of the resident.
- End-of-Life Care is provided as part of the ministry of the Carmelite Sisters.
- Hospice service is available upon physician recommendation.