Does Your Company Have a Matching Gift Program?
When making a gift to St. Patrick's, please check with your company to see if they have a Matching Gift Program. In many instances, companies will match your donation 1:1 or more. Simply fill out the corporate matching form and send it to us with your donation. St. Patrick's will supply your company with the information they will need to process the match of your gift. By using your matching program, St. Patrick's receives additonal funds that will continue to benefit our residents. It's a thoughtful way to increase your gift to us.
If you have questions, please contact Madelene Bernar, Director of Development at (630) 416-6565, extension 511.
St. Patrick's Visiting Pet Policy
If you bring a family pet to St. Patrick's to visit a loved one, please be aware of the following:
* Provide veterinary and vaccination records and updates when necessary.
* Pets must be clean, well-groomed and healthy.
* All dogs should remain on a 4 ft. or shorter leash unless performing tricks.
* Be prepared to clean up after your pet.
* No barking, jumping or nipping. You must maintain control of your dog at all times.
* Pets are not allowed in the coffee shop, dining rooms or wherever food is served.
* Ask permission before you bring a pet too close to a resident.
* Respect the residents' space; not all residents enjoy pet visits.
St. Patrick's Donation Policy
St. Patrick's is not able to accept donations of medical supplies and equipment, clothing, housewares, books, etc. without prior approval. If you have a donation, please call the Development Department who will determine if St. Patrick's will be able to utilize these items.
DONATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL.
Please call the Development Department at extension 511 or 535.