Choosing a short-term rehabilitation or long-term care facility for your loved one can be a complicated process. Find out what sets St. Patrick’s Residence apart from other care facilities.
Therapeutic Rooftop Garden Receives National Recognition
St. Patrick's Residence has been notified by Hitchcock Design Group, the horticultural architects who designed our beautiful rooftop garden, that our Therapeutic Rooftop Garden has won the American Horticultural Therapy Association's (AHTA) Therapeutic Garden Design Award! The award was presented at their 40th Anniversary Annual Conference in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Geoff Roehll, the designer, was there presenting a session as well as to receive the award.
Does Your Company Have a Matching Gift Program?
When making a gift to St. Patrick's, please check with your company to see if they have a Matching Gift Program. In many instances, companies will match your donation 1:1 or more. Simply fill out the corporate matching form and send it to us with your donation. St. Patrick's will supply your company with the information they will need to process the match of your gift. By using your matching program, St. Patrick's receives additonal funds that will continue to benefit our residents. It's a thoughtful way to increase your gift to us.
If you have questions, please contact Cathy Carr, Marketing and Development Director at (630) 416-6565, extension 1535.
St. Patrick's Visiting Pet Policy
If you bring a family pet to St. Patrick's to visit a loved one, please be aware of the following:
* Provide veterinary and vaccination records and updates when necessary.
* Pets must be clean, well-groomed and healthy.
* All dogs should remain on a 4 ft. or shorter leash unless performing tricks.
* Be prepared to clean up after your pet.
* No barking, jumping or nipping. You must maintain control of your dog at all times.
* Pets are not allowed in the coffee shop, dining rooms or wherever food is served.
* Ask permission before you bring a pet too close to a resident.
* Respect the residents' space; not all residents enjoy pet visits.
St. Patrick's Donation Policy
St. Patrick's is not able to accept donations of medical supplies and equipment, clothing, housewares, books, etc. without prior approval. If you have a donation, please call the Marketing and Development Department to determine if St. Patrick's will be able to utilize these items.
DONATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL.